ProfiHub family – Multi channel PROFIBUS repeaters
The well-known ProfiHub family is a collection of multi-channel PROFIBUS repeaters DP network components
to create reliable star/tree networks and long multi-device spur lines. They are deployed in spur lines.
They are deployed in many applications worldwide and available in different varieties to comply with the
requirements of the end-user.
ProfiHubs are equipped with galvanic isolated transparent repeaters. Behind each repeater a segment is created that is
able to handle 31 devices with a cable length equal to the main bus. Each repeater blocks short circuits and other bus
- Dynamic spur lines to devices.
- Star, tree and bus structured networks.
- Pull/Plug motor control centers.
- Barrier for non galvanic isolated equipment.
- EMC sensitive applications.
- Applications with device and cable stress.
- Hot slave insertion and removal during operation.
- Short circuit protection on each channel.
- Compact and robust construction.
- Status and error display (per channel).
- Suitable for all DP cables.
- Conveniently arranged networks.
- Extendable installations
- Cost savings.
for more information Contact Us