ProfiHub B2+R – 3 Segment PROFIBUS DP Repeater
The ProfiHub B2+R enables wide-ranging RS 485 star/tree/bus segments and long spur lines for PROFIBUS DP installations in IP 20 environments. It’s an easy and robust network component to design flexible and object oriented networks. When redundancy is enabled, the ProfiHub B2+R is transformed to a low cost extremely reliable redundant repeater solution.
The ProfiHub B2+R is equipped with 2 galvanic isolated transparent repeaters (offering 3 segments). Each segment can handle 31 devices and a cable length equal to the main bus. To save costs on plugs and offer flexibility, it contains screw terminals as well as DB9 connectors. Termination for each segment is on-board and switchable.
If bus redundancy is enabled, 2 segments will form a redundant pair which is completely compatible with the ABB RLM01. An alarm contact is linked to events based on the status of the power supply and the bus redundancy status.
Click on for larger image
• 2 Isolated repeater channels (3 segments)
• 9.6 Kbps .. 12 Mbps (auto detection)
• 1200 m segment length (depends on baudrate)
• 31 devices per channel• Bus redundancy option
• Transparent for all PROFIBUS DP protocols
• Suitable for PROFIsafe and MPI
• High integrity telegram checking
• Screw terminals and DB9 connectors
• Configurable grounding system
• Integrated termination facilities
• Alarm contact
• Power supply: 9 .. 31 VDC
• Redundant power supply
• IP 20 classification
• Temperature: -25 .. 70˚ C
Please Contact Us if you have requirements.