COMbricks – Monitoring, Networking and Control
COMbricks allows you to remotely monitor your PROFIBUS installations from anywhere in the world and will alert you if any faults arise or are likely to arise. It’s a modular platform able to carry repeater and fiber optic modules. Over Ethernet, the condition of the installation can be remotely inspected with ProfiTrace OE (in a web browser).
The only product with an integrated oscilloscope for permanent PROFIBUS monitoring over Ethernet.
- Modular PROFIBUS repeater and fiber optic backbone
- Permanent PROFIBUS monitoring with ProfiTrace and oscilloscope
- Automated responder to bus problems with relay module and digital output module
- Asset management Ethernet gateway for CommDTM
- Transparent PROFIBUS datahub
(repeaters, fiber optic, PROFIBUS PA, RS 485-IS, DP slave)
- Drives 32 modules (10 repeater modules)
- Wide range of modules available
- Powerful web server
- ProfiTrace OE for monitoring and scoping 4 networks
- Hot swap and extendible
- DIN-rail mounting
- IP 20
ProfiTrace OE – Remote monitoring in a web browser
Permanent and simultaneous monitoring of 4 PROFIBUS networks is a powerful feature of COMbricks. Global projects and a shortage of (qualified) technical staff members are causing significant capacity problems. COMbricks offers a solution by remotely monitoring PROFIBUS installations over the Internet and alerting the user by email.
The monitoring and logging is performed by the repeater modules which are inserted in the backplane. COMbricks is the first system that has integrated the busmonitor and oscilloscope in the network components. Deploying COMbricks repeaters for regular automation means an automatic availability of ProfiTrace OE.
COMbricks has no softwareA web server with a ProfiTrace shell visualises information in an understandable format (ProfiTrace OE). Because of the web browser, additional software is NOT required and a constant connection with a PC to the COMbricks is NOT necessary.
E-mail messages provide real-time alerts should malfunctions be detected in the PROFIBUS installation. These can be easily set up through the web server.
A brand new functionality within COMbricks is the device location detection. It gives a detailed overview of all segments and the connected devices.
- Cross border installations Traffic control installations
- Inaccessible installations Water treatment
- Long commissioning and test cycles Offshore installations
- High availability networks 24-7 service contracts
- Robot cells
for more information Contact Us